- High diploma or above in Logistics, Shipping or Supply Chain related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Trading company for European market (various product categories)
- Knowledge of Logistic operation, including entire logistic chain and EU customs clearance flow
- Proactive, good problem solving and communication skills
- Mature, initiative, independent and detail-oriented
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Work experience in forwarding / Logistic / Trading company is an advantage
- Knowledge on handling full set of I/E documents, L/C and Bank Document.
- Preparation of shipment document to make sure smooth and on-time customs clearance in oversea logistic department.
- Responsible for day-to-day account payable duties and other documentary support.
- Communicate with oversea logistic department on reporting orders shipment status and solve issues of customs clearance.
- Liaison with EU customers to fulfil their newly requirements.
- Build up good relationship with Asian suppliers and assist them on shipment issues.
- Coordinate closely with internal departments to on smooth operation.
At Teal Goal we provide our employees with a range of benefits reflecting the importance we place on the well-being of our staff. Benefits include:
- Double Pay (12 months plus 1-month year-end double pay)
- Five-day work week & flexible work arrangements available
- Generous leave allowance, such as compensation and annual leave, as well as one day birthday leave.
- Business travel insurance
- Health and Dental care
- Employment type: Full-time
Candidates should submit application letter & CV by e-mail to the attention of Miss Whitney Leung. Press the apply button below or send your email to email@example.com. Thank you!